- Preguntas Frecuentes
- Centro de Códigos GPL
6 May 2019English1.1GBDescarga
Stock Android provide File Manager by default, and it is hidden in the Settings. Please head to Settings>Storage, slide down and tap Explore>Phone storage/SD card storage, a full list of files and folders will be displayed in storage.
Android provide backup and restore services, with all information could be stored in the cloud securely. And the guide is based on NFUI7.0.
How to enable Android backup service
- Open settings from home screen or app drawer, and select Backup & reset – Backup & restore.
- Toggle Back up my data to on, and so does Automatic restore to restore backed up settings and data when installing an app.
How to restore apps and services on a new Android phone
- Select Accounts in settings page and add your Google account, you could also enable the function that back up to Google Drive in the initial setup.
- After completing initial setup, tap Google account and you could choose the detailed option that could be synced.
- Click the three-point menu icon on the top right corner, you could enable Auto-sync data in Accounts page and sync data manually in Google page.
Notes: You could also backup or restore your data in Google photos and Google Drive app.
Centro de Códigos GPL
7 Feb 2018English1.63GBDescarga